We services with ODM/OEM gearbox design and development , gearmotors manufacture.
A planetary gearbox is a gearbox with the input shaft and output shaft aligned it offers high torque transmission with good stiffness and low noise , in a more compact foot print than other gearbox types . It can supply a lot of speed reduction and torque in a small package with the fixed axis .
A planetary gear set is made up of three types of gears , a sun gear , planet gears and a ring gear . The sun gear at high speed is located at the center of the gears , and transmits torque to the planet gears which are typically mounted on the moveable carrier .The planet gears around the central axis rotation ,mesh with the sun gear and an outer ring gear . As all the planet carriers turns , it delivers low-speed, high-torque output .
A planetary gearbox usually useded in the transmission :
For precise positioning
For a robot to increase the torque
For printing press to reduce the speed of the rollers
Product Name : Speed reducer / Gearmotor / planetary gearbox
Gearbox Type: Planetary
Gear Ratio : 5:1 , 10:1 , 20:1 , 25:1 , 30:1 , 40:1 , 50:1 , 60:1 ,70:1…100:1 , 150:1… optional
Gearbox diameter : 6mm , 10mm , 12mm , 16mm , 22mm , 24mm , 32mm , 38mm , 42mm ……
3V ,9V , 12V ,24V available .
Planetary Gearbox advantages:
- Provides high torque at slow speeds .
- The shafts are made up of hardened and tempered alloy steel .
- Sun gears ,planet gears and ring gears are made of powder metallurgy and sintering steel .
- Low noise levels.
- Good quality taper roller bearings for input and output shafts .
- High efficiency .
- Increased repeatability . Its Its greater speed radial and axial load offers reliability and robustness, minimizing the misalignment of the gear. In addition, uniform transmission and low vibrations at different loads provide a perfect repeatability.
PM process for custom metal planetary gearbox , geared motors .
The P/M process is an economical, environmentally clean, high production method for making parts exactly to or close to final dimensions. With little or no machining operations required.
At present, parts with a complicated shape, tight-dimensional tolerances, controlled density and properties can be manufactured by powder metallurgy methods. A technological process of powder metallurgy ensures high flexibility in the selection of physiochemical properties and other requirements, including:
- Production of structural parts with complex shapes .
- Controlled porosity .
- High mechanical strength and resistance to vibrations .
- Controlled properties.
- High mechanical strength and resistance to vibrations.
- High manufacturing precision and good surface quality
- Large number of production series .
- Good tolerances .
Custom made, two stages , three stages , four stages planet gearbox , geared motor for electric device , machines ,vehicles .