We offer OEM planetary gearbox motor gears ,reducer gears ,stainless steel parts & accessories for motors ,electornic appliances , mechanical device through powder metallurgy process .
Transmission motor gears supply.
Light weight,small size, high carrying capacity, long service life .Smooth operation, low noise, large output torque, large speed ratio, high efficiency, power diversion, and multi-tooth meshing by powder metallurgy process .
Powder metallurgy is a metal working process in which finely-powdered metal is mixed with binder material to create a”feedstock” that is then shaped and solidified using injection molding.The ability to combine several operations into one process ensures MIM is successful in saving lead times as well as costs, providing significant benefits to manufacturers. The metal injection molding process might be a green technology due to the significant reduction in wastage compared to “traditional” manufacturing methods.
MIM can produce parts where it is difficult, or even impossible, to efficiently manufacture an item through other means of fabrication. Increased costs for traditional manufacturing methods inherent to part complexity, such as internal/external threads, miniaturization, or identity marking, typically do not increase the cost in a MIM operation due to the flexibility of injection molding.
The window of economic advantage in metal injection molded parts lies in complexity and volume for small-size parts. MIM materials are comparable to metal formed by competing methods, and final products are used in a broad range of industrial, commercial, medical, dental, firearms, aerospace, and automotive applications. Dimensional tolerances of ±0.3% are common and machining is required for closer tolerances .
MIM technology has found increased applications in the commercial world – from home appliances to watches, automobiles to aerospace, and medical to orthodontics.
The advantages of metal injection molding for metal fabrications :
- Highest degree of design freedom for complex shapes and geometries
- Provides practical economic solutions to increasingly stringent material and product design requirements
- Functional integration of various features, such as lateral drillings, interior and exterior threads and gear teeth.
- Components can be heat and surface treated, plated, welded and soldered
- Very high volume production series run on fully-automatic injection molding machines using multi-cavity tools
- Excellent batch to batch repeatability with exceptional process capabilities
Metal injection moulding process custom metal parts
MIM prcess in each steps :
1. Metal powers option
7. post sintering operation such as polishing
8. Mechanical properties MIM parts
Customized metal parts specification
|Product type||Planetary gear box , gear parts|
|Treatment||plating ,sand blasting , PVD , coating|
|Drawing format||DWG ,IGS , STP|
|Delivery time||20 days for mass production|
Custom metal parts