We offer OEM spare parts & accessories for electornic appliances , mechanical device machine parts through powder metallurgy, metal injection molding processe .
Custom metal parts
Metal injection molding (MIM) is a metalworking process in which finely-powdered metal is mixed with binder material to create a"feedstock" that is then shaped and solidified using injection molding.The ability to combine several operations into one process ensures MIM is successful in saving lead times as well as costs, providing significant benefits to manufacturers. The metal injection molding process might be a green technology due to the significant reduction in wastage compared to "traditional" manufacturing methods.
Customized metal parts
|Product type||metal injetion molding parts powder metallurgy sintering metal parts high precision strong hardness metal components hardware|
|Material||metal , Iron , stainless steel , copper ,carbon steel|
|Process||Metal injection molding , powder metallurgy , stamping|
|Treatment||Polishing , plating ,sand blasting , PVD , coating|
|Drawing format||DWG ,IGS , STP|
|Delivery time||20 days for mass production|
Metal injection moulding process custom metal parts
The advantages of metal injection molding for metal fabrications :
- Highest degree of design freedom for complex shapes and geometries
- Provides practical economic solutions to increasingly stringent material and product design requirements
- Functional integration of various features, such as lateral drillings, interior and exterior threads and gear teeth.
- Excellent batch to batch repeatability with exceptional process capabilities
- Very high volume production series run on fully-automatic injection molding machines using multi-cavity tools
- Components can be heat and surface treated, plated, welded and soldered
Custom metal parts